We at Nine Twenty Five Silver, respect your concerns about privacy. References in this Privacy Notice to “we”, “us”, “our”, “Nine Twenty Five Silver”, are references to the entity responsible for the processing of your personal information, which generally is the entity that obtains your personal information. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect about our consumers, how we use the information, with whom we share it and the choices available to our consumers regarding our use of the information. We protect the security of the information, but if you are still concerned, you can contact us about our privacy practices.
This Privacy Notice applies to the personal information we obtain via your transactions and interactions with Nine Twenty Five Silver, including through your use of Nine Twenty Five Silver website, social media pages and other platforms that reference this Privacy Notice (“Online Channels”); including when you complete our customer information during checkout, and when you connect with us via telephone, and through our third-party sources, including advertising and social media networks (collectively, the “Channels”).
Information we obtain
We collect personal information about you through various Channels as described above. The types of personal information we collect include:
contact information (such as name, postal and or street address, email address, and mobile or other telephone number);
- username and password;
- payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address, and billing address);
- customer service information (such as customer service inquiries, comments, and repair history);
- comments and other content you provide;
- purchase and transaction information;
- location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and/or zip code) and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where we have provided notice and choice, as appropriate;
- other personal information we obtain through our Channels.
Collection with cookies and other technologies
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our Online Channels, such as Facebook “Like” buttons, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is collected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Nine Twenty Five Silver is not responsible for these providers’ information practices.
How do we use the information we obtain?
We use the personal information we obtain as described in this policy and rely on a number of legal bases to do so as described further below, including:
- performance of a contract with you;
- our legitimate business interests;
- compliance with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims; or
- your consent to the processing, which you can revoke at any time.
We use the information we obtain to perform a contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, including to:
- transact with you and provide various products and services to you;
- process and fulfill orders in connection with our products and services and keep you informed about the status of your order;
- provide customer support
- create and manage your account with Nine Twenty Five Silver.
We use the information we obtain on the basis of our legitimate interests, which we can describe further upon request, including to:
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- verify your identity;
- send you promotional materials and other communications (including thank you notes, special occasion reminders and other communications from sales professionals with whom you’ve engaged);
- communicate with you via email, postal mail, phone and other means about, and to administer your participation in, discounts, offers, surveys and market research;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- comply with and enforce relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
- respond to your inquiries.
In addition, we process your personal information to comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements to which we are subject and for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
We also use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent to the extent required by applicable law.
Where we have obtained your consent to the extent required by applicable law, we use information collected through cookies, web beacons (including pixels and tags), web server logs and other automated means for the purposes described in our Cookies Policy.
- Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook Analytics: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
When you use our Online Channels, both we and certain third parties (such as our advertising networks, digital advertising partners and social media platforms) collect information about your online activities, over time and across third-party websites (such as on websites that serve our ads). We may use such information to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests. We also may obtain information for this purpose from third-party websites on which our ads are served. You may see certain ads on other websites because we engage third-party ad buying networks (such as Facebook and Instagram).
Through such buying networks, we can target our messaging to users through demographic, interest-based and contextual means. The information our ad networks may collect on our behalf includes data about your visits to websites that serve Nine Twenty Five Silver advertisements, such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites. This data collection takes place both on our websites and on third-party websites that participate in these ad networks. This process helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before using your information for interest-based advertising.
Our Cookies Policy provides details about the purposes of this data collection via cookies and other technologies and how to exercise your choices (such as changing your cookie preferences).
Information we share
We do not disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice. We share personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, manage and reduce our credit risk, verify information, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting, analytics and marketing services.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer (or contemplate the sale or transfer of) all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation).
How long we retain personal information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we typically retain personal information we obtain about you for as long as it is needed (1) for the purposes for which we obtained it, in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Notice, which generally means that we will keep your personal information for the duration of our relationship or as long as you keep your account open with us; or (2) to take into account applicable statute of limitation periods and comply with mandatory applicable laws. As described in the “Your Rights and Choices” section of this Privacy Notice, to the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request that we delete your information or restrict the processing of such information by contacting us as indicated below.
Your rights and choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect about you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us at any time to remove your information from our mailing lists, exercise your rights or submit a request, please contact us as indicated in the How to Contact Us section of this Privacy Notice. You can also unsubscribe from our mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails. To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal information we maintain about you or request that we correct, update, amend, or delete your information, or that we restrict the processing of such information by contacting us as indicated below.
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal information that you have provided to us about you, with your consent or based on a contract to which you are party. You have the right to have this information transmitted to another company, where it is technically feasible. You also may lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your country if you are not satisfied with our responses.
Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward. This will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your information based on your consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please contact us as indicated in the “How To Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice. You also may write to the relevant Nine Twenty Five Silver entity for your jurisdiction via the contact details listed here. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information or complying with your request. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request if we find it to be manifestly unfounded or excessive, or in case of an access request, in order to provide you with additional copies of the personal information we maintain about you.
When you use our Online Channels, both we and certain third parties (such as our advertising networks, digital advertising partners and social media platforms) may collect personal information about your online activities, over time and across third-party websites. Certain web browsers allow you to instruct your browser to send Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals to websites you visit, informing those sites that you do not want your online activities to be tracked. While our Online Channels are not designed to respond to all types of DNT signals or similar mechanisms from browsers as there is no common, industry-accepted standard for doing so, when we recognize a relevant DNT signal, we aim to suppress the third-party tags that are used to recognize your computer once you navigate away from our site and which are used to present you with Nine Twenty Five Silver advertisements. In our Cookies Policy, we provide information about how you can manage your cookie preferences and the choices you can make in connection with the personal information we collect about you through automated means. To learn more about managing your preferences in relation to the data we collect on an automated basis, please visit our Cookies Policy.
How we protect personal information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Links to non-Nine Twenty Five Silver sites and services
For your convenience and information, our Online Channels may provide links to non-Nine Twenty Five Silver site, apps and services that may be operated by companies not affiliated with Nine Twenty Five Silver. These companies may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. Our products and services also may be made available to you through third-party platforms (such as providers of app stores) or through other third-party channels. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any non-Nine Twenty Five Silver site, apps or services.
Updates to our privacy notice
This Privacy Notice (including any addenda) may be updated periodically to reflect changes in our personal information practices. For significant changes, we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our website indicating at the top of the Notice when it was most recently updated.
How to contact us
If you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences or if you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, please email us at email@example.com.
By proceeding to navigate beyond this page, you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy and our Privacy Notice. Please note that you may restrict cookies by changing your browser settings, but that such restrictions will potentially degrade and impact your user experience and functionality of our website.
What purposes do cookies serve?
1. Cookies Support Basic Website Functionality: Some cookies are functional and necessary cookies that support essential features of our website, such as storing your shopping cart selections while you continue to shop and navigate to different pages of our website.
2. Cookies Can Help Improve the Quality of Our Website and Services: Cookies collect information (including sometimes IP address) to assess how you use our website, so that we can improve the navigability of our site and provide you with better service. We use this information to:
- Provide aggregate and anonymous statistics on how our site is used;
- See how effective our advertisements are by identifying where you click and from which website you arrived;
- Provide feedback to carefully selected third party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website;
- Help us improve the site by capturing errors in your browsing experience.
- Provide you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services or restoring your shopping bag if you wish to return on a subsequent browsing session.
3. Cookies May Share Information With Our Carefully Chosen Third-Party Partners: Third-party cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service or function (such as social media “like” and “share” buttons). Certain third-party cookies can be used to offer a customized user experience, by providing you with interest-based services (see “Interest-Based Advertising”) both on this site and on some other websites as well. Some of these customized browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties which provide these services to recognize that you have visited our site. This information is used to inform you of Nine Twenty Five Silver products and services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social media networks such as Facebook or provide advertising agencies with information about your visit so that they can present you with advertisements for Nine Twenty Five Silver products and services which may be of interest to you.
Managing your cookie preferences
To manage the third-party cookies served on our site, please visit the relevant websites listed here:
- Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook Analytics: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
To manage all cookies on our site, including those that are served by us, you can change your browser settings. Please note that disabling, blocking or deleting cookies in your browser settings may impact your ability to fully use our website.
Please see our Privacy Notice or further details about what information we collect and how we use any personal information you give us, however not all information captured by using cookies will identify you.
We, Nine Twenty Five Silver, offer Free USPS First Class Mail with tracking number service to United States & Puerto Rico. Shipping charges applies to the rest of the world. Our working days for handling & processing orders are Monday thru Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, excluding USA & PR holidays. Handling time for orders placed after 3:00 pm or outside of the established working days, will start on the next working day. Allow 7 to 14 working days to process and ship your order since the date it was placed. There could be possible delays in processing and shipping orders due to inventory matters or high volume of orders. Please understand that we are not responsible for USPS delivery delays or on tracking information status updates. If you need further assitance or you have any questions about the status of your order, please contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through WhatsApp at 939-638-4757.
Return and Refund Policy
We, Nine Twenty Five Silver, accept returns only on defective merchandise or in the event we send the wrong item. To start an exchange process, contact us through email at email@example.com or through WhatsApp at 939-638-4757 within a maximum period of 3 days after the delivery date in order to receive an authorization and the specific instructions about the exchange process.
Only unused items in their original packaging will be accepted for an exchange. The shipping cost for authorized exchange on defective merchandise or wrongfully processed orders, will be covered by Nine Twenty Five Silver using USPS First Class Mail service.
Refunds can apply due to inventory matters during orders processing time.